You make my world so colourful - Daniel Sahuleka



morning sunshine in our room
now that room is back in tune
autumn start this day with a smile
and laugh at my beautiful love one
who's lying besides me

you so far away in your sleep
who can tell what dream you may dream
you dont know that i was drawing
with my finger on your sweet young face
vague as a meaning words

* you make my world so colorful
i never had it so good
my love i thank you for all the love
you gave to me

repeat *

like a summer breeze so soft
like a rose you bring me near
and i kiss your lips so sweet
soft like the rain and gentle as
the morning dew in may

though they said that i was wrong
but thank god my will so strong
i got you in the palm of my hand
everyday they tried to put me on
but i laugh at those who tried to hurt our love

* repeat till fade

4 kata-kata:

Mentari pagi mengatakan...

:-))

melynsalam mengatakan...

hihi.. suaranya cempreng ;p

Ana mengatakan...

wiii... aku suka banget sama lagu ini :)))

Hilmy Nugraha mengatakan...

@siska, keren to?
@melyn, pipipukis! tapi keren to?
@sapidudunk, kereeeeeeeeeeeeeen kan? like this.